The Integrated Resource
A Wakefield Local Authority Provision
Please note that access to this resource is not through usual school admissions process. Admission to the Integrated Resource must be identified via the EHC panel and in consultation with the relevant Team Manager in WISENSS and the school.
For further information please refer to Wakefield LA website.
The Integrated Resource has been established in order to create a nurturing environment and a supportive space, based on the nurture principles, for children with Language and Communication needs:
- Children’s learning is understood developmentally
- The environment offers a safe base
- Nurturing the development of wellbeing
- Language being a means for communication
- All behaviour is communication
- Valuing the importance of transition
The Integrated Resource is a full-time provision that aims to re-engage and develop students academically and socially emotionally by the end of key stage 4. If you require any additional information or advice please get in touch and ask to speak to:
Mr C Donaghy – Teacher in Charge, Featherstone Integrated Resource
Telephone: 01977 809953
Email: [email protected]