CEO, The Rodillian Multi Academy Trust
Welcome to the Rodillian Multi Academy Trust – a trust of four academies and an alternative provision independent school, based in West and North Yorkshire.
We are highly aspirational at all levels, but go beyond academic success to develop character and resilience in each of our students, enabling them to become well-rounded citizens and promoting the best outcomes in everything they do.
The key features which underpin our philosophy on education are:
- that all students have the highest aspirations;
- to deliver an innovative and engaging curriculum centred around creating resilient, self-confident students which provides independent school opportunities within a secondary school context;
- a commitment to divergent teaching, supported by our belief in teacher freedom. This provides a stimulating and varied learning environment, where one size does not fit all;
- traditional values of behaviour, supported by our Positive Discipline system; our PD system enables teachers and students alike to focus on learning and not behaviour management;
- a mindset for growth, which supports both staff and students in their pursuit of excellence;
- a dedication to educational development based on highly selective methodology and research based enquiry.
Since our Trust was established, it has grown by taking on under-performing schools to develop them to beyond national standards. Our academies are all clustered within 30 minutes travelling distance of one another, allowing us the ability to provide high quality networks and support.